Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Let's Talk

       Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading! Recently, I'd been crafting, and with defined dignity, I've come up with another blog name. My earlier blogs have gotten a bit EXPIRED, and I didn't want to delete them, so... Here we are. I hope this isn't just rebound, and as soon as my other blogs pick up I'll fall deeply in love with them again, 'cause I really BELIEVE in this one. Besides, this is the first blog in which I could steal a decent name!
       Anywho, according to the blog name, we'll be talking crafts. And this is true, for those with doubt, it's just, by "people crafts", I mean the creation of a healthy being.
      We'll be writing, chatting, crafting, posting, reading, crying, grinning, and most importantly LIVING. Let's be fit for a day! Eat lots of smiles and grins, choke out some anger just reaching the throat pocket. You see, after watching some depressing blogs and videos, I've learned life's too short. Why contain yourself?
      I hope to promote general health and happiness throughout the American fatty economy, as this is where we need help. Let's be friends, and please, comment, it's all I'll need to wipe away the sadness that lingers against my heart.
      BTW, I'll be writing depression poems, adventure fragments, and lots of jokes to keep life sweet. In fact, I'll be doing some cheesy ones very soon. I think I'll be doing some really sad free verses very soon, just to let out all the creative juices. These have been COPYRIGHTED by 2 publishing companies!!!! I'm sorry for the accusations, but hey, it makes you/me feel important!!!

No comments: